Going overseas to serve Christ requires a careful, prayerful consideration of one's gifts, training and abilities. We must strive to find God's place where we can best be used for His glory and the fulfilment of the Great Commission.
1. Contact IATW and let us know you want to explore the possibility of ministry with us. Email us at email@example.com or phone (226) 706-1701
2. As we get acquainted we will try to get a better understanding of how your gifts, abilities, interests, training and God-given desires fit with current opportunities IATW may have in various parts of the world.
3. When we agree that your spiritual maturity, training and experience have prepared you for cross-cultural ministry, you will be invited to complete this application form.
4. Complete the following application form and send it, including three references, a head and shoulder photo and the application fee, to IATW. We will send you materials to study. You must also have a complete medical examination.
5. Upon acceptable completion of Step 4, our Human Resources Committee will review your application and will make arrangements for you to have a personal interview with us. This is usually held in Guelph, Ontario. For those applicants far away, we will seek to arrange a meeting near you.
6. We will provide you with orientation materials. It is desirable for all short term workers to attend a three day orientation course which is offered several times a year. We will work with you on fund raising matters and help you get to the field.
4. Complete the following application form and send it, including three references, a head and shoulder photo and the application fee, to IATW. We will send you materials to study as well as our Policy Manual. You must also have a complete medical examination.
5. When you have completed Step 4, we will arrange a meeting with our Human Resources Committee regarding your ministry with IATW.
6. We will work with you in the area of fund raising and preparation for the field. This will include attending language and cross-cultural training courses either in Toronto, Canada or Colorado, USA.
The information you provide is necessary for our personnel committee and board. We need to get to know you better so that we can provide whatever information or counsel is suitable for your situation.
Please print, complete and mail the Application and Medical History forms with:
A head and shoulder photograph of yourself.
A $25.00 cheque to "Into All The World Inc." for handling fees.
Note: Please write or print clearly. Husbands and wives, please fill out separate forms.
Into All The World
5256 Victoria Ave.
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Canada L2E 4E7